Skin redness itching

My lady friend have skin redness and itching skin problem. She tried dermitrogist at ghatkopar and took 3 months expensive treatment. Used cream and lot tablet. She got relief but not permanent. Pl advise on cream to apply. Skin redness is spreading in summer days. Pl advise best lady dermitologist in central mumbai and cream to use till.
views-icons 68 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Ramesh Maheshwari
Dermatologist 31 yrs exp Pune

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹200 for 24 hrs

May be fungal need medical examination.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?