Skin red(hands and legs)

My hand skin started flaring a week ago. I went to doctor and she gave me Allegra with one steroid and an ointment to apply. After one week with no relief I went again and this time she asked me to continue with Allegra and propynate nf lotion. Although my hands started recuperating I saw similar spots on my leg and similar little spots started surfacing my stomach chest ear lobes and some areas in the back. I'm unable to figure out what went wrong but last saturday I went for swimming. But it affected only my hands rather than affecting the entire body in whole.

Doctor Answers (1) on Skin red(hands and legs)

Dr. Rajdeep Bangalore | Dermatologist
There are several kinds of allergies that can affect your hands and legs. Prickly heat rash is the common one in summers. Cool your skin by taking cold water bath twice a day and stay indoors during daytime. If it is only a heat rash it will subside on its own if you cool down your skin. If not please ask your doctor what is her diagnosis and how many days it is likely to take to get cured. If you are not satisfied please take a second opinion from another dermatologist. Warm regards. Dr. Rajdeep Mysore. Chirag Hospital Bangalore