Skin reaction
Hello, Suffering from skin reaction due to cuts on left hand by car glass pieces. Consulted doctor,taking tabs & ointment still no cure & it is increasing day by day. Please help me with good opinion & dermatologist.
72 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Ravishankar Dwivedi
Dermatologist 18 yrs exp Ranchi
Looks like some irritant contact reaction. Plz visit a good local dermatologist for proper assessment ant treatment
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?