Skin rashes near thighs
I am suffering from itching and rashes in my pubic area for the last 3 to 4 months. What medication should be done inorder to stop rashes
110 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Rashmi T V
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore
Hi it might be contact dermatitis or infection.... consult dermatologist for examination and treatment...
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?