Skin rashes

My mother has developed these blisters on her left forearm from past 2 days.. not associated with pain or fever.. history of diarrhoea 4-5 days back.. what could be the diagnosis?
views-icons 16 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Skin rashes

doctor profile image
Thanks for the query. This presentation can be seen with many skin diseases. The best option is to consult a Dermatologist in person to understand the problem and get it diagnosed. A proper treatment can then be started. Discuss the situation and hope it will be cleared in few days. Don't delay the appointment. You can use a bland moisturiser till then and OTC anti-allergic medications. It could also be an insect bite or some mimicker of the same. A Dermatologist should be able to help you.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?