Skin Rashes

Initially i got small rash on my right arm and it started spreading to other areas, not the wound is big and pain full, please suggest something
views-icons 31 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Raghu Ram Reddy.D
Dermatologist 6 yrs exp Raichur
Hello there Well to start off the image is not clear but looks to seems to be like blistering beetle dermatitis Would suggest u to visit a dermatologist and start with antiinflammatory drugs and topical steroids
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?