Skin rashes in body
I have some rashes in my body (private parts). I did some research n looks like it is Herpes. Just wanted to know should I consult a dermatologists or some other specialist for it.
48 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal
Trichologist 6 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹350 for 24 hrs

Greetings - as dermatologists are primarily also trained in sexually transmitted diseases they are the doctors preferred for examining  the lesions and seeking adequate treatment. Due history of exposure, other concurrent diseases need to be tested for. Warm regards.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
2/2 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?