Skin rashes

Hi.. Im having skin rashes on my back fully, under arm and surround my hip. Its very itching and burning a lot. I have consulted skin specialist. But its not curing fully. Somebody pls help me some solution pls. My profession is like a trainer so its very difficult for me.
views-icons 34 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Skin rashes

doctor profile image
Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal
6 yrs. of exp | Bangalore | Dermatologist

INR 350 for 24 hrs

Hi. Greetings. I am sorry, I am unable to understand your questions and would need assistance with your photo graphs for diagnosis of your condition. Also send in details of past medication or prescription or diagnosis made. So Kindly send in the pictures of your condition on follow up messaging or see a dermatologist near you. Hope this helps.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?