Skin rashes
Had been to north karnataka last week.due to excess heat, have got red rashes/small spots on face..
38 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal
Dermatosurgeon 6 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹350 for 24 hrs

Hi. Greetings. Apply calamine lotion for now. Mostly is a PMLE or sun burn rash. Use cold water compresses. See a dermatologist, it will improve with simple TCS creams and sun protection measures. You could send pictures on private chat. Hope this helps. Warm regards, Dr Govind S Mittal, excel care hospital. Bangalore.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?