Skin rashes.

Facing irritation problem on the thigh part of the body. Have got some rashes/spots on the thigh part of the body. Its been two week now.
views-icons 49 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Ujjwala Verma
Trichologist 8 yrs exp Delhi
seems to be fungal infection , consult a dermatologist.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?