Skin rash with high fever
It's been almost 2 days I'm having high fever. I have had calpol. But apart from that red rashes are also showing up in my skin, mainly in the upper body portion. It started in the neck-chest portion but now its all over my shoulder, upper arms, back and also in the face. There's no major itching. Eyes are also a bit reddish. I've attached pictures. Please suggest.

Dr. Himanshu Gupta

Difficult to advice medications by seeing pictures only, consult a dermatologist in person. Proper examination and some investigations are required.