Skin Rash ( Scabies)

I am pretty certain in have scabies. I am traveling here for the next few days from the US and will be in ahemdabad and then in Mumbai. I need to find oral ivermectin and five percent topical permethrin cream or the equivalent.
views-icons 29 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal
Dermatologist 6 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹350 for 24 hrs

Hi. Greetings. Looks like you are certain with the thought and diagnosis that you have scabies. Also that you know what would be the best agent/ agents for your condition. What I am unable to understand is what exactly your question is???? You can obtain the medications from the pharmacist. However would advise you to quickly see a dermatologist, confirm the diagnosis and get a prescription from him for the same. Hope this helps. Warm regards.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?