I seem to have some skin rash on my penis. Is there any general ointment that can be used? I guess this might have caused due to under garments used in the past.
91 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Venkat Raghav
General Physician Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

It could be fungal infection if it rash presents with itching .Rash with swelling ,redness suggests balanitis, cannot prescribe medicines without knowing diagnosis ,consult dermatologist.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?