Skin rash on body

My husband is having red coloured spots on his chest and arms along with severe itching. I read online the rash is a symptom of dengue as well. We are really worried. Please suggest what we can do.
views-icons 25 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Skin rash on body

doctor profile image
Dr. Rashmi T V
2 yrs. of exp | Bangalore | General Physician
Hi rashes might be due to auto immune , contact dermatitis, rashes following fever, allergic to food items... Kindly observe your allergen and avoid contact with it ,if any history of fever consult physician,  if auto immune you will have to take long term anti histamines...
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?