Red spot on chest

I have red spot very small on my chest from 2 years back I have many antifungal cream at that time it's ok and when am stop using cream it comes again...I think it's may be seborrhoeic dermatitis on my chest I want to aaurveda home remedies for that to cure 100%. So I need advise from respected auraveda doctor which is beneficial for me. Thx.

Doctor Answers (1) on Red spot on chest

Sharath Kumar K N Mandya | General Physician
hello,if you have attached a photo of the skin lesion it would have been very helpfull. and there is no 100% garunteed cure for any diseases. please consult a dermotolgist first to get it diagnosed later comes the tretment . and it is your choice to go ahead with the treatment from dermotologist or ayurvedhic. here is some information about seborrhoeic dermatitis.it is Treatable by a medical professional Requires a medical diagnosis Lab tests or imaging rarely required Medium-term: resolves within months It can also occur on oily areas of the body, such as the face, upper chest, and back. In addition to scaly patches and red skin, seborrheic dermatitis can cause stubborn dandruff. Treatment involves self-care and medicated shampoos, creams and lotions. Repeated treatments may be necessary.