Skin Rash From InsectBite
I think have developed this rash on my elbow from insect bites - either bedbugs or red ants. Due to aggressive itching it has become infected. I have been applying calamine lotion to it but the results are not good. Is there any other cream I could try? Or meds?

Dr. Pradnya Shastri
Trichologist 9 yrs exp Mumbai

Since you will require prescription medicines it is advisable to visit a dermatologist. Kindly refrain from using medicines without prescription. A thorough examination is needed irrespective of how big or small the problem is. Your skin is the largest organ of the body and you therefore should not just use medicines without properly being examined.