Skin problum

Hello Sir, i am have a skin problem, my body skin is itching full day , please suggest me good doctor or care
views-icons 42 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Skin problum

doctor profile image
Dr. Prakash Kumar Khute
5 yrs. of exp | Delhi | Dermatologist
Without seeing you it is hard to comment on your diagnosis you can meet me if you want so that we can explore what is reason for itching for the time being you can take levocetrizene 5 mg twice daily. You can take my appointment from practo. Warm wishes Dr Prakash Khute Mata roop rani maggo hospital, uttam nagar, delhi
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?