Skin problems. urgent
Can anyone tell me what is this with my skin? Its dry, and covered with flakes or scales or dead skin I'm not sure. I have hypothyroidism, just borderline, so since one month while taking meds, my cheeks and chin get redder then usual. I'm having this since past Nov, when I stopped using steroids for acne since 4 years. Please help me. Is this curable
39 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal
Dermatologist 6 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹350 for 24 hrs

Greetings. You probably have acne rosacea. This is a treatable condition. You Weill need to see a qualified dermatologist near you and need a course of oral retinoids under guidance of the doctor. Even short course of anti biotics will help. For maintenance you'll need to use certain creams for few weeks. Hope this helps. Further queries may be sent on follow up messaging.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.