Skin Problems

Skin becomes Red all over the body with swelling and Skin irritates more on the swollen areas.........
views-icons 166 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Skin Problems

doctor profile image
Thanks for the query. This presentation can be seen with many skin diseases. The best option is to consult a Dermatologist in person to understand the problem and get it diagnosed. A proper treatment can then be started. Discuss the situation and hope it will be cleared in few days. Don't delay the appointment. You can use a bland moisturiser till then and OTC anti-allergic medications. It could also be urticaria or some mimicker of the same. A Dermatologist should be able to help you. Dr MK Agarwala
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?