Skin problems
I have pimples on my face nd I will take treatment from aiims jodhpur for 45 days after 45 days my pimples were gone now come again in full face down from nose

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

Skin care needs to be customized based on the presenting complaints. There are different ways to achieve a flawless skin after acne and it needs medical interventions and commitment on part of the patient. Acne treatment has multiple stages - to control new breakouts, to clear the sequelae (pigmentation and scars) and to prevent a relapse. An attempt to find out the root cause of acne should be made in every patient or else it keeps recurring. Each phase takes a couple of weeks before we move to the next phase of treatment. If you have active acne lesions, it should be controlled on priority basis. Kindly visit the same dermatologist who treated you as it is easy for both of you .
Your dermatologist will decide a treatment plan for you after a consultation.
Avoid Self Medications.