Skin problems
I am obese and sweat a lot when I workout and have fair skin. And real problem is that in the groin area the skin has got rashes and blackened/darkened. Looks like fungal infection. Do you suggest any cream/ointment to get back to normal skin?

Hi, Tinea cruris, a pruritic superficial fungal infection of the groin and adjacent skin. dry the crural folds completely after bathing and to use separate towels for drying the groin and other parts of the body. put on the socks before the undershorts to reduce the possibility of direct contamination. avoid wearing tight-fitting clothing to prevent moisture build-up. Tinea cruris can become infected secondarily by candidal or bacterial organisms. In addition, the area can become lichenified and hyperpigmented in the setting of a chronic fungal infection. Consult Dermatologist..