Skin problems from 1 month
Good morning everyone In my body I have white patches on legs and hands slowly it is spreading what I can do for skin I am getting scared plzzzzz help me

Don't worry...you are suffering from vitiligo causing this white spots.. Specific medicine available for good control... Treatment depends on the severity..Do direct online consultation for detailed prescription by sending photos.
Cannot help with seeing the rashes. Please send photos using online consult option for proper examination diagnosis and treatment
After thorough evaluation ur problem can b treated. First objective is to stop the spread of disease. Send some pics and come to online for proper management