Skin problem
Whenever my skin gets exposed to sun for very less time also, some small acne like thing on exposed areas mainly both hands, back side of neck but not on face or legs. What situation is this? It doesn't itch or feel anything but I'm scared what kind of problem is this. I'm afraid it will lead that white skin coloring disease where entire skin becomes white!! Is it so? I'm not using any medication for that, please brief me what is this problem, how to prevent it and it's repercussions if any? I prefer natural remedies like food habits etc.. if any. Thank you.

Dr. Phanindra V V

Hi there. It might be allergic rashe due to head exposure reaction. In Ayurveda we call it sheetpitta. Use haridrakhanda 2tsp twice daily before food along with lukewarm water. Use chandanasavam 15ml with water twice daily after food.