Skin problem

Whenever my mother washed the clothes or whenever her hand get wet with fluids she got some type of skin problem in her fingers,nails,in between the fingers .plz give some suitable solution for this problem doctor
views-icons 27 Views Bookmark this Answer

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal
Dermatologist 6 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹350 for 24 hrs

Greetings. The description of symptoms is suggestive of irritant hand dermatitis or eczema. Please avoid contact with irritants. Use protective gloves while washing clothes or utensils.. Make sure the detergent water doesn't seep into the gloves. Also use a Moisturiser or petroleum jelly several times a day to reduce dryness. If no improvement - see a qualified dermatologist near you. Warm regards
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?