Skin problem
When ever I go to sunlight or in a warm or polluted area or even drink something very hot , itching start on my body , it feels like someone is pinching with a needle on my upper body.

Dr. Sanchit Talwar
Dermatologist 8 yrs exp Chandigarh
Hi.You seem to be suffering from Cholinergic Urticaria.Take Tab Loratidine 10 mg in the morning and Tab Fexofenadine 120 mg at night for 7 days and visit your Dermatologist for a detailed work up. Regards, Dr.Sanchit Talwar, MD (Skin & VD), Consultant Dermatologist, Dr Talwar's Skin, Laser and Cosmetic Clinic CHANDIGARH.