Skin tan for sunlight
I am suffering from my face  skin tan because of heavy sunlight during bike ride what to do its already increased

Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal

Hi. Greetings. It is advisable that you maintain or take all photo protective measures possible. You must start wearing a sunscreen at all exposed sites daily and repeat application of sunscreen every three to four hours or after swimming or excessive sweating. Use helmet which covers and protects your head and chin while u ride on bike and wear a jacket or full arm clothes. Wear a cap while playing in the sun. These simple measures will help. If tan is not better in few weeks, you may require some detan creams and procedures from your dermatologist. Warm regards.