Skin problem vitiligo
I have white patches on the lips nd on the chest part. I have used eng medicines for 4yrs there is some changr but from past 6 months there is no change now changed to homeo even though there is no change and coming in new places plz suggest which kind of medicine to use to control several people are suggesting ayurveda plz reply soon

Dr. Kaveri Thapa
Dermatologist 4 yrs exp East Sikkim
Switching treatment is not the solution you need to consult good dermatologist i in your Area.Stress level directly. affects. the regression. or the. progression. of the disease