Skin Problem
Skin problem near urinal part Dear sir/ madam, My name is Gokul and I'm 26 years .Unmarried. I have skin allergy near urinal part between two sides of my leg. I have consulted doctor and had medicine and oilment but not cured only itching stopped . I could not wear inner garment cut type it is getting more reddish corner on both sides but I don't itch it. Doctor advice I wear trunk type but that is not comfortable and wen jeans worn if I sit more than 4 hrs and after I walk even trunk type makes more wound heating sensation I could not walk backside n all paining. Fungal infection and sweat is the reason doctor said but not cured completely pls advice to get cure . Thanks in advance
144 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Sidaarth Khera
Dermatologist 15 yrs exp Delhi
Keep the area dry. Start using abzorb dusting powder and share ur prescription and pics on consult direct tomorrow. Regards
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.