Skin problem

Skin darkening from swimming pool water and sun tan.the whole body has become very dull and my skin has gained too much darkness I have a very oily skin and pimples

Doctor Answers (5) on Skin problem

Amal Mandal Kolkata | Homeopath
Hello , please go the reply  here as Dr.A.K.Mandal on 7th August as homoeopath ,from where my  name has been deleted  due to change of Photo. However along with earlier reply I want to mention here that I  should not discuss so many causes for medical hazards  but  I should suggest you that you should go through a proper homoeopathic characterized case recording system which will help for treatment and find out the basic causes. You may contact for ONLINE treatment through Practo location dumdum Kolkata.
Kolkata | Homeopath
I should not make any suggestion without taking proper case taking along with investigation which is required for homoeopathic characterized treatment for each individual patients as they are not alike.

So you may contact through email abanm@rediffmail to get my no

The skin can lose its glow and get dull and discolored due to sun exposure and chlorinated swimming pool water. Although this is not a life-threatening issue, people with dull and darkened facial skin usually consider it a life-altering one, leading to feelings of inadequacy and decreased self-confidence. This, in most cases, leads to the haphazard use of cosmetics and medicated ointments. However, only temporary results are usually found and in some cases injudicious use of such products may even aggravate the condition.
This brings us to the scope of Homeopathic treatment in such cases. We can confidently say that homeopathic remedies for clear and glowing skin are totally free from any side effects and are extremely effective in treating this problem. The medicines used are all natural and, thus, free from any harmful components. 
Hello, please avoid those things which causes tanning and take homoeopathic treatment under the consult of good homoeopathic doctor
2nd thing is during homoeopathic treatment your skin oiliness become control so pimple also be cure because pimple mainly appears in oily skin. Get well soon
Harisha N L Bangalore | General Physician
Tanning is of two types - Immediate and Delayed. Immediate Pigmentary Tanning is the temporary darkening of skin that occurs on skin exposure and this lasts less than 24-48 hours. Delayed Pigmentary Tanning (also called a Permatan) lasts many weeks and if sun protection measures are not adequate this tan can be there permanently. Treatment options depend on how motivated you are and how much sun protection you can practice with sunscreen lotion etc. All of these measures are supportive - the real benefit to tanning comes from chemical peeling. 6-8 peels at 2 weekly intervals can improve the tan considerably. Microdermabrasion can be added to the regimen to further enhance benefit.