Skin problem
Sir/mam when I go on long drive or sit for a long time I am getting SKin problem on my buttex region it many time ruptures and a transperant liquid or small discharge gets out after 2-3 days the injury heals but it problem continues .please guide should I meet dermatologist or physicians
197 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Vinod Kumar A.C
Orthopedist 20 yrs exp Bangalore
Your buttocks sucks gets expanding strain during long term sitting on hard surface,but it heal on its own, you have to avoid infection by keeping clean , consult dermatologists they will prescribe
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.