Skin problem
Sir/Madam I have skin problem since last 1 year I have consulted 2 times to a doctor both times different doctors. But I didn't feel the difference. Some times it disappears and sometimes it appears at lot of places in face. At cheeks,forehead and upper side of cheeks . I took so many medicines tablets,night creams on affected areas and day Cream whenever I go outside. Washing soap to wash a face. Approximately I have followed this and took medicines 45 days. Please prescribe me a good thing. To get out of this problem. Please see the attached photo with this message.

Hi! You have severe pimples /acne. Pimples occur mainly due to hormonal imbalances which causes an overproduction of oil and cells inside a skin follicle. They block the opening of the skin pore and cause the follicle under the skin to swell and become red. It usually starts in teenage, but most of the time lasts into adulthood.
Treatment of acne includes medicines to reduce the breakouts, use of skin products such as face wash, cleansers, moisturisers according to your skin type and a whole range of  procedures like peels, laser therapy to reduce the current outbreaks and clean the skin, extract blackheads and whiteheads and clean clogged pores. They are safe and do not harm your skin in a long run.
"What Makes Your Skin Prone to Acne? Top 5 Causes of Acne" by Dr. Jolly Shah Kapadia - https://www.practo.com/healthfeed/what-makes-your-skin-prone-to-acne-top-5-causes-of-acne-14523/post