Skin problem
Sir I have oily skin. How can I used sunscreen for my skin. Which sunscreen I used? Moisturizer is important before apply sunscreen on my face? I have oily skin. And how can re- apply sunscreen on my face.

Dr. Vijay Adhe
Dermatologist 10 yrs exp Pune
Hi Gel based sunscreens are suitable for oily skin. Moisturiser is usually not needed for oily skin as oil from oil glands acts as a natural moisturiser. Ask for a moisturiser to your dermatologist only if hour skin gets too dry after washing face. Avoid too frequent washing and rubbing your face. If your skin is too oily and bothering you then consult a dermatologist for same ask for prescription based treatments available to reduce it. Best regards Dr Vijay Adhe, Eternis Skin & Hair Clinic, Pune. www.eternisclinic.com