Skin problem.

She is suffering from itching on hands and her skin is becoming black cloured frm there ...what should she do ?
views-icons 33 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Vijay Adhe
Dermatologist 10 yrs exp Mumbai
Hi Visit a dermatologist nearby for examination, diagnosis and proper treatment.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?