Skin problem on my joint.

I have skin problem on my arm,neck and knees that is spreading day by day. On all of my joints there is a kind of allergy which dry soon and need lot of moisturisation. If I am not moisturising it, then my skin become ugly and roughed and now a days on my joints skin, pimples also occur. I went to diagnose this problem to the doctor and doctor give me (clotrimazole, Beclomethasone Dipropionate & Neomycin Sulphate cream) this cream which is a permanent solution. It is more in my arms , even half of my arm is covered with this problem and look ugly and dirty too. What I do now please suggest me ways... ...

Hello.. I would have really appreciated if you had attached the reports of the problem as I would have helped you better...the symptoms you tell looks like psoriasis ..but the. I ant pin point without examining..I suggest you to consult a dermatologist and get it examined...avoid oily and spicy food..avoid stress factors.... thank you