Following tips will help you certainly:
1. strict sun protection. Regular use of sunscreen is mandatory. use good sunscreen with UVA n UVB protection daily two-three times a day.
2. diet rich in vitamin A n Vitamin C: citrus fruits like amla, lemon; walnut; almonds, papaya etc will help
3. use dermatologically tested cleansers and other cosmetic products
4. consult a dermatologist for skin tone improvment and consider treatment like chemical peels
Greetings. The following would help you :
1. Daily use of sunscreen in a gel base - in day time of SPF 30 or more applied half hour before sun exposure
2. Daily bed time use of moisturiser like cetaphil or dewsoft or as prescribed by your dermatologist.
3. Topical retinoids/peeling agents and skin lightening agents prescribed by dermatologist for reducing tan and improving your natural skin colour and reducing spots.
4. Evaluation by dermatologist
5. Kindly read my blog on daily skin care on Practo health feed.
6. Daily fitness work out and loads of fruits and veggies will help loads in improving your skin.
Hope this helps.
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.