here are a few things you can do at home.
1. drink lots of water, keeping your skin hydrated definitely helps in such cases.
2. wash your face thrice a day with a mild soap or facewash as oily skin is more prone for pimples.
3. avoid oily and spicy foods.
4. have lots of greens and fruits.
5. apply clindamycin gel twice a day
if it still persists after all this. you will have to consult a dermatologist.
he will assess your case and help you with further treatment. you could also go for chemical peeling that also provides good results.