Skin problem
My niece, who is 3months old, have a severe skin problem like i have attached in image. Kindly tell me what kind of problem is that and which specialist need to be consult. Earlier it was pin sized birth spot. But after some medication this has grown to this size.
45 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

Hi. Greetings. See a dermatologist (skin specialist )or pediatric dermatologist. May need biopsy. Don't delay and see a specialist at the earliest. Warm regards. Dr Govind S Mittal.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.