Skin problem

My father has problem in the skin of his fingers sometimes there is small swelling in the fingers sometimes there is pain specially after eating curry any medicine for this???
views-icons 30 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Skin problem

doctor profile image
Dr. Shekhar Tiwari
31 yrs. of exp | Bilaspur | Orthopedic Surgeon
It is difficult to reach a conclusion but he may have is either degenerative arthritis or a uric acid arthritis get his serum uric acid level done if raised beyond 7mg start medication or inform so I can suggest appropriate treatment
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?