Skin problem

My brother is having lichen pigmentation we consulted lots of doc. but still unable to find a cure for the same he is having spots all over his face and body and in between his lips get swollen he is applying some lotions and having tabs but nthng is helping kindly guide me on same.
views-icons 29 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Skin problem

doctor profile image
Dr. Srinivas C
19 yrs. of exp | Bangalore | Dermatologist
This condition requires thorough evaluation including skin biopsy. Once confirmed oral medications along with sunscreens are advised. It will take months before it settles down . So it is not going to help in practo consult . I advice you meet another skin specialist with earlier records , he will be able to prescribe appropriate medications.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?