Skin pigmentation

Thanks a lot for answering my previous question so well. M happy and glad for the service you are providing to the patients. :) I have one more query.. actually my skin texture is not so good as it still has some acne left (though m still under medication and consultation from my dermatologist) but my skin has some pigmentation as well. My previous dermatologist on consultation gave me - Sabi-Glow cream for skin lightening and depigmentation. I wanted to ask that will it help lighten my skin and depigment it? (m of wheatish skin tone). Is it safe for the usage? And i have stopped using propyzole nf cream the moment i read ua review. You also recommended cetaphil dam cream but my skin type is oily, it gets a little dry when i wash my face and after a while the oil comes naturally to it. Can i use cetaphil dam cream for oily skin as well? Much thanks!

Doctor Answers (1) on Skin pigmentation

Greetings. You can use skin lightening creams for spots. Using it for improving complexion as a whole is not something I would advise. About using cetaphil dam - using it doesn't cause acne. So use it according to your need if you have dryness. Acne moist cream is another option. Follow up regularly with a qualified dermatologist. Further queries may be sent on follow up messaging/ private chat . warm regards.