Skin Problem: Jock itch
Have dried patchy skin around my groin with slight inflammation. It is very itchy at times and tends to turn red and dry when scratched. Has proper sharp borders and from basic research and images on the internet.. It seems like Dhobis itch or Jock's itch. Kindly let me know the treatment/medication/care. Thanks

Dr. Satish Sawale
Ayurveda 18 yrs exp Navi Mumbai

It may be fungal infection or allergic issue, thanks for expecting Healthier solutions with Ayurved, plz share its pics, till u consult with Ayurved Dr maintain dry ness n use sun dried inner wear, use coconut oil mixed with camper at bed time. Feel free to communicate