Skin problem

Itchy tiny fluid filled clearblisters- vesicles on the epidermis of the skin. It's been years now i am suffering from these. It is leaving markson my skin after the fluid gets dried up and my skin develops crack then it heals. These appear on the edges of my fingers, palms of my hands on my forearms sometimes and sole of my foot.
views-icons 44 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Manoj Agarwala
Dermatologist 11 yrs exp Delhi

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Thanks for the query. This presentation can be seen with many diseases. This is limited information to make precise recommendations. The best option is to consult a Dermatologist to understand the condition. A thorough evaluation if necessary should be done. Hope it helps you. * Attachment is not available
Next Steps
Meet a Dermatologist.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?