Skin problem in head

I am having white spots on head wherever I m getting that white spots my hair is turning to white hair I have used homeopathic medicines can u please recommend any gud medicine even that white spot is spreading it's so difficult
views-icons 24 Views Bookmark this Answer

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Manoj Agarwala
Dermatologist 11 yrs exp Delhi

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Thanks for the query. This presentation can be seen with many skin diseases. The best option is to consult a Dermatologist. It could be a skin condition called Vitiligo which needs to be confirmed by a physical examination. Further information may be seen at the following link
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?