Skin problem in groin
Suffering from skin rashes in groin area, and also in testical region. Further the there is inflammation and skin loosening in penis region. Doctor didn't give me an antibiotic and gave a anti allergic + a lotion clotrimazole candid B to apply on groin area. It's burns a lot when applied to affected area. My concern is what about the inflammation in penis region. Is it just an allergic reaction, or some antibiotics is preferred.. Doctors ... Please advise

Dr. Manmeet Singh
Oral And MaxilloFacial Surgeon 11 yrs exp Bangalore

Hello. I would advise you to  personally  discuss and get yourself examined by a Specialist. By Online discussion we can only guide you but not treat you. Regards & Good luck , Health Cottage Hospital, Bangalore.
Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal

Greetings.  I understand your concern and that this could be physically and mentally disturbing to you. Firstly i would have to examine you in person and get a detailed history as to how this began and usage of any other medications in past.  Only then would i know if it's an allergic reaction or infection. Further the lotion formulation you are using may have alcohol content which is causing burning sensation. See a qualified dermatologist near you and discuss the same with him in detail.
further queries may be addressed by personal evaluation and consultation with appointment.