Skin problem

Iam suffering from skin problems like itching and irritation. I find rashes only sometimes not everytime, but skin becomes red. I consulted so many skin specialists, everytime they used to change the tablets. I used tablets like hh levo and some other tablets present iam using HZine tablets. I couldn't find solution to my problem. There severe itching on my legs after bath, one of the doctor said to use venusia moisturizing cream for legs and dove soap. But I could not find relief. Mainly iam suffering from so much of itching sensation and irritation more on legs mainly after bath

Doctor Answers (1) on Skin problem

Thanks for the query. The situation you have might fit into a skin condition called urticaria. €‹Hives are irritating and difficult to live with. Chronic urticaria needs proper assessment. The triggers should be identified. These conditions have a strong relation to one's internal health and it needs to be evaluated as often quoted - Skin is the mirror of internal health.
Your dermatologist will decide a treatment plan for you after a consultation which probably will include a non sedative antihistamine and some other medications based on blood chemistry.
A common mistake is to take antihistamines as when and needed while it should be taken for a reasonably long time frame in urticaria whether you develop hives or not. After a certain period,its advisable to wean the treatment. Now a days modern treatment options also exists which requires once a month treatment.