Skin problem
I've been having this skin problem on my outer lower leg above the ankle for the last two months. Initially it started as a scratch which i aggravated by scratching it some more & then putting aftershave lotion on to it. Theafter the scratching started forming a mark & then formed a rash.

Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal

Hi. Greetings. Firstly please send a snap of the lesion on follow up private chat or see a dermatologist personally for confirmation of diagnosis. It mostly could be a lichen simplex chronicus. Use a moisturiser daily and do not scratch. Don't apply irritants. You'll also need mid portent steroid cream under prescription for treatment of your lesion. Hope this helps.