Skin problem
I have stretch marks on my thighs..it started at the age of 19. It is looking very ugly and I am loosing my selfconfidence because of that..it is also on my hips..please tell me the remedies for that

hello.. stretch marks are pretty common when we start losing weight or when we gain weight...well there are creams and oils available but the results are very slow...best option would be to go for laser in my opinion... consult a dermatologist and discuss options
Dr. Indreshwar Verma
Orthopedist 10 yrs exp Lucknow
What is ur weight Whether it is traumatic We need more history