Skin Problem

I have dark spots on my face and dark circles under my eyes how do I cure them in just 10 days because after 10 days I have to go to a party.
views-icons 35 Views bookmarks-icon 1 Bookmark Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Skin Problem

doctor profile image
Harisha N L Bangalore | General Physician
Scars can
involve textural change in the superficial and deep dermis, and can
also be associated with erythema, and less often, pigmentary change.
In general, treatment of acne scarring is a multistep procedure. First,
examination of  is necessary to classify the subtypes of scarring that are present. Then, the patient´s primary concerns are
elicited, and the patient is offered a menu of procedures that may
address the various components of the scarring process...it can be removed by using chemical and mechanical peeling and also by laser treatment...consult good dermatologist and discus about dark circles as well...they will examine and explain in detail
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?