Skin Problem
I have dark spots on my face and dark circles under my eyes how do I cure them in just 10 days because after 10 days I have to go to a party.

Dr. Harisha N L

Scars can involve textural change in the superficial and deep dermis, and can also be associated with erythema, and less often, pigmentary change. In general, treatment of acne scarring is a multistep procedure. First, examination of  is necessary to classify the subtypes of scarring that are present. Then, the patient´s primary concerns are elicited, and the patient is offered a menu of procedures that may address the various components of the scarring process...it can be removed by using chemical and mechanical peeling and also by laser treatment...consult good dermatologist and discus about dark circles as well...they will examine and explain in detail Regards