Skin problem
I have a small patch of dryness on my left leg. It is there for the past several months. Besides this there is itching and in few areas of my lower body. It becomes dry if i don't apply moisturiser on a daily basis. I think it is because of sweat or dampness. Please help.

Dr. Shruti Jadhav Devershi
Dermatologist 7 yrs exp Pune

A patch of dryness can turn out to be anything from a eczema to an infection. It is difficult to diagnose the same without a proper examination . Although it is seldom cause of a worry, still i recommend that Kindly do not ignore any long standing rashes. A visit to the Dermatologist might offer a a long standing solution to your problem