Skin problem
I have a black scar in my face and it looks like a black mark in my face and but it is not disappearing what is the permanent solution because am fair but this scar makes me so bad please suggest me a cream

Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal

Hi. Treatment for pigmented scars would vary depending on the depth of the scar. Depigmenting creams may be a suitable option but need to be prescribed after having a look at the scar to avoid untoward effects as well as to prescribe the ideal preparation for your skin type n type of scar. Meanwhile before you see a dermatologist, you can start off on a good sunscreen to prevent further darkening of the scar